I write poetry to attempt to get a deeper sense of compassion, to change myself and hope that what I write will be a gift to others.
I have published the following poetry books:
- MARY MANIFESTO – a call for gender equality.
- CANDLE TRILOGY – a call to see everyone equal and deserving of opportunity. The third poem of the Trilogy inspired the Mary Manifesto.
- SONGS OF sOPHIa – a call to end poverty and increase wellbeing.
- KICK HUMPTY – a call to learn how to rest and be grateful.
- DOVE QUARTET – a call to be intentional fours time a day.
- SEVEN WAYS TO PRAY – a call to be intentional about all aspects of life.
- GRIEF & WONDER – a call to grieve and find wonder again.
Wingedboots.com | My poetry, sermons and short stories.